Brainblaze is where The Legends of The Gold Rush and The Curse of Oak Island intersect on that glowing screen in your home or hand. We created a multi-spot TV campaign to drive interest and sales for Pacific Precious Metals, one of our favorite clients.
– Objective : How do we get die-hard Curse of Oak Island viewers to buy gold at PPM?
– Create a TV campaign that airs during The Curse of Oak Island that captivates their interest and inquisitive minds and drives them to the PPM website to register to win a Gold Bar
– Create 2 mock TV shows, The Legends of The Gold Rush and Goldaholics
– Create TV show name brands & logos
– For ad 1 : Tell a cool story about the California Gold Rush, source and produce period music, produce a western-y voiceover, like the guy from Big Lebowski, film in-house footage at PPM of a person looking at gold and gold bars & coins product filming to show the excitement and facinaction with gold, sprinkle in some motion graphics, animation, editing, create an online contest where people submit their legends on the PPM website, create and manage a YouTube/AdWords in stream video ad campaign, and manage the media with Comcast for insertions on live TV during The Curse of Oak Island and digital streaming delivery. Yeah, we know that’s a mouthful.
– For ad 2 : Concept, write, art direct, produce, film and edit a live film shoot with 7 characters who are Goldaholics. Find a Pirate, a Prospector, an Indian Woman, a Guido and a Conspiracy Theorist. Throw them all in a circle and try to help them solve their lust for gold (and Platinum).